The Department of Information Resources (DIR) has recently established a software and services contract with vendors to provide specific Information Technology products & services. Customers can now quickly and easily buy Software & IT services from DIR-contracted vendors. DP Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce we are now one of the selected vendors to contract with the State of Texas through the DIR for AVG Products, DataPoint for Exchange & Services related to these products.
Benefits of the Go DIRect Program
- Meets all requirements of State of Texas term contracts
- Allows DIR customers to take advantage of the purchasing power of the State of Texas
- Enables procurement card and/or credit card purchases
- Streamlines order processing
- DIR’s administrative fee has already been included in all vendor pricing
- DIR Products and Services
Services can include initial installation, product support, remote maintenance & repair, software training and best practices. Any required service to support the end user with the products.
- Onsite Rate: $85.00 per hour, one hour minimum.
- In-House Rate: $75.00 per hour, one hour minimum.
- Travel: $55.00 per hour, one hour minimum.
Application Maintenance and Support
Application Maintenance and Support includes the skills and requirements for supporting applications systems, including troubleshooting, modifying and maintaining.
How to Place Orders for this program
The DIR & DP Solutions require a “Purchase Order” to begin product fulfillment of AVG or DataPoint for Exchange.
If integration or other services are needed, a “Statement of Work” must be completed and signed by both parties.
For Pricing or Purchasing documents please fax your request to 936-637-7876 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty and Return Policy
AVG & DataPoint for Exchange have a 30 day return policy. Please contact us if you have any issue with your purchase – we are happy to assist in resolving your problem or providing an easy return process.